5x13 “How the ‘A’ Stole Christmas” Synopsis
Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer look for proof to clear Spencer’s name in “How the ‘A’ Stole Christmas,” the special Christmas episode of ABC Family’s hit original series “Pretty Little Liars,” premiering Tuesday, December 9th (8:00PM - 9:00 PM ET/PT)
Christmas is quickly approaching, and all of Rosewood is full of merriment, except for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, who aren’t feeling much holiday cheer after the loss of Mona and Spencer’s murder charge looming over them. But when an opportunity presents itself with the chance to get evidence to clear Spencer’s name, the girls and their partners devise a plan to get justice for Mona and finally bring Alison down. If the plan is successful, it could be a very Merry Christmas after all.
Meanwhile, Alison gets a glimpse at the past, present and future by a ghostly presence.
Waiting to get my flu shot…:( 💉 someone hold my hand
|When does the new season of PLL start?|
The Halloween fan special is tonight which is an hour of the cast and crew answering questions and talking about the show
The Christmas holiday special - an actual episode - is set to air on December 9th.
The rest of Season 5 should premiere in January, however, no actual date is confirmed yet :)
Happy PLL Halloween Day!!
|Mummy (ANS: yes, me!!), Nymph and Succubus|
Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Aw <3 ILY too, anon!! I think there are a few people, yes :)
Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Weird. Free. I’ll randomly burst into song or dance just because I can. Or I’ll talk to inanimate objects. I do that a lot. :D
Succubus: What is one thing you can’t live without?
- I’ll answer with something else since I just answered this one hehe. Family and friends. I wouldn’t be who I am without them, and I’m not entirely sure I’d still be here without them, either.
ASK ME SPOOKY STUFF
Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- Coffee. I am unpleasant to be around if I have not had coffee.
Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- My constant need to worry. I get that from my mom. I worry about everything. I’ve gotten better about it though. But it can consume you in the worst ways. I’m always way too afraid to take risks, and I always second-guess myself. ~_~
ASK ME SPOOKY STUFF
It’s that time of year again, folks! Head over to PCA to vote!